Friday, March 23, 2007

Teens Room


Teen rooms can be a real challenge. The mosr important thing to remember whe decorating or redorating a teen room is to keep an open mind and listen to your teen's thoughts regarding her own space.

Elements of the simple and using trendy accessories to enchance not overpower the room.

  • Update your teen's furniture with a coat of paint or other decorative touches.
  • Turn a small table into a cool make-up vanity by painting it to match the room's decor.
  • If your teen opts for a deep color on her walls, acccent the room with a few bright accessories to bring a sense opf warmth to her space.
  • Use colorful bed linens to bring decorative elements together.
  • Looking for a little height and drama? Think vertical stripes in vibrant colors.
  • Don't affiliate worn out wall-to-wall carpeting instead opt for a low maintenance painted floor with throw rugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a teenager.

I'm getting a new room :D

But I Am SO Stuck On What Colour Scheme To Go For.

I Want It To Look Classy But Not So That It Looks Like An Adults Room.

I Am Thirteen And I Am A Girl Btw :)

Any Help?

Thanks x